Massage can help relieve some of the tension and discomfort experienced throughout pregnancy.
It is a lighter massage due to the tenderness of ligaments as well as the therapeutic benefits of this softer pressure. Designed to reduce swelling of the extremities, ease muscles and relax both mumma and bub.
Our qualified prenatal massage practitioners are well trained in the best positioning on the table for comfort, which areas to target and which to avoid altogether.
Feel the benefits throughout your pregnancy term:
- Alleviating back pain
- Reduce swelling of legs
- Reduce labor pain during childbirth
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Ease insomnia
- Providing an overall sense of well being
- Increasing oxygenation of muscles and tissues
- Hormone regulation (linked with lower stress levels)
Special care is taken to position your body using bolstering (or propping) to accommodate the physical changes that occur during pregnancy (such as the growing belly).