One of the best treatments you can do for your health is
We have a secondary system of circulation in the body which is the lymphatic system. The lymph is clear fluid that contains nutrients and oxygen similar to blood that comes from the general circulation of our bodies and goes around from cell to cell giving nutrients and taking away waste. An efficient lymphatic system is extremely important for healthy immunity, reduce inflammation and general healing.
For those who have sluggish lymphatic system it is imperative that we bring vitality and tone back to the body. This maybe the case for those who are post injury/illness, with or post cancer, struggles with swelling or weight, reducing cellulite, relieving allergies and headaches, relieving digestive problems, rebalancing hormones and stress levels as well as general detoxification.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a light pressured massage. It is not about getting into muscles and knots. But more about moving and activating the lymphatic through a series of gliding, stretching and compression techniques that are relaxing and enjoyable.
- Can improve circulation and immunity
- Supports the flushing of toxins
- Can reduce pain and swelling from injury, illness or post operative conditions
- Can assist in weight loss
- Can improve skin tone
- Can help with migraines and vertigo
- Can assist arthritis and osteoporosis
- Can improve gastrointestinal issues
- Can improve metabolic issues like sleep, fatigue, chronic pain and stress