Kick start a detox program, support immune health, soothe inflammation, and down regulate the nervous system.
Your lymphatic Massage will include:
- A Full Body Manual Lymphatic Drainage Treatment
- A Castor Oil Abdominal Pack
- Diaphragm release (manual release and/or diaphragmatic breath rhythms)
- A relaxing and sensory calming environment
An Important Health Focus
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage can be used to support a healthy lifestyle, improve immune health, soothe inflammation and reduce the effects of stressors on the body and mind.
When should you get a lymphatic massage treatment?
An amalgamation of lifestyle and environmental factors can contribute to a lymphatic deficit and weakness.
Consider focusing on your lymphatic health if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Recent viral or bacterial infection
- Bloating/water retention
- Digestive upsets
- Poor immune health
- Low physical activity or sedentary lifestyle
- Poor circulation or vascular inadequacy
- Autoimmune disease
- Food intolerance
- Swollen glands
How a lymphatic massage treatment can support your health?
The main drivers for optimal lymph flow are:
- Healthy muscles, fascia and skin tone to assist in the free flow of lymph fluid and the reduction of stagnation in the tissues.
- Castor Oil Abdominal Pack to increase circulation to the vital organs and assist in the detoxification process.
- A full and natural respiratory cycle to stimulate the pumping action of the lymph vessels, and reduce tightness in the diaphragm.
- Your ability to access the Rest & Digest parasympathetic nervous system, to assist in the reduction of stress.