Cupping therapy is a great compliment to your remedial massage by loosening the connective tissue and fascia and stimulates blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed. This may relieve muscle tension, which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair.
Here are 8 scientifically proven benefits of this ancient alternative medicine treatment:
- Eliminates any weakness in the body
- Cures fever
- Fights against dermatological diseases
- Aids in preventing liver diseases
- Improves blood circulation
- Treats gastrointestinal diseases
- Heals rheumatic diseases organically
- Helps the nervous system
Cupping is a form of traditional Chinese and Middle Eastern medicine. People have practiced cupping therapy for thousands of years. This suction force expands and breaks open tiny blood vessels (capillaries) under the skin. Your body treats the cupping area like an injury. It sends more blood to the area to stimulate the natural healing process and can help clear the pores and releases toxins.